- Stamps –
- Paper Parachute “Parade #2”
- Technique Tuesday “Amaryllis” (Celebrate sentiment)
- Stencils – Stampendous/Tim Holtz: Feather, Hearts, Thatched, Countdown
- Ranger Distress Oxide inks – Picked Raspberries, Broken China, Squeezed Lemonade, Antique Linen
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
I created this card from experiments done after reviewing the March 2018 issue of Craft Stamper Magazine. I created the background by applying several colors of Distress Oxide inks with a foam applicator, radiating from the center. I then stenciled over the inked sections with more Distress Oxide inks, sometimes just concentrating more ink over the same color and sometimes with a contrasting color. I then splattered a bit of water onto the background, illustrating the beauty of Oxide inks. Once it was dry, I stamped the main image onto the background with black Versafine ink, added the sentiment with dimensional adhesive, and scattered a few sequins around the cast of characters. Thanks for stopping by.