- Dies –
- Sizzix Thinlets Tim Holtz Alterations “Paper Snowflakes”
- Penny Black “Love & Joy”
- Stencil – Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection “Starry”
- Texture paste – Finnabair Art Extravagance Snowflake Paste
- Inks – Ranger Distress Oxides: Cracked Pistachio, Faded Jeans, Broken China
- Sequins – Simon Says Stamp “Moonshine”
I started this card by creating a background with Distress Oxide ins, layering colors and spritzing with water. Once I was satisfied, I applied the sparkly Snowflake Paste through a stencil so that the stars covered the background. The Snowflake Paste is really effective in creating an interesting background with a subtle sparkle. You can get an idea of the effect the close-up featured in the photo below.
I then added the die-cuts and sequins, layering the papers to create the card using inspiration from the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. Thanks for stopping by.
Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #316
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Icy Inspiration