- Stamps –
- Beaver: Avery Elle “Wood You?”
- Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp/Hero Arts “Brave (OWH)”
- Dies – Avery Elle “Wood You?”
- Patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye “29th Street Market – Carefree ‘Graceful’ Pattern Petite”
- Ranger Distress Oxide inks – Broken China, Worn Lipstick and Wilted Violet
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I’m continuing to play around with Distress Oxide ink backgrounds. I applied the colors listed above to a craft sheet and spritzed with water, layering them and drying between applications. This is becoming a favorite background technique, but I can’t have just one favorite! I could create nothing but backgrounds and be perfectly happy!
I colored the beaver and flower bouquet with Copics and popped them up with dimensional adhesive. This is a nice little surprise with a couple of goodies in my son’s suitcase as he heads out on a fun trip tomorrow. Enjoy your day!
Incy Wincy “So So Cute” Challenge