- Dies – My Favorite Things Die-namics “Four Corners” and Spellbinders Nestabilities “Resplendent Rectangles”
- Stamp – My Favorite Things “Pretty Poppies” set
- Embossing powder – Stampendous – Lapis Pearl
- Pearls – KaiserCraft – Denim
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
I created this card as part of My Favorite Things Summer School Lesson 11: Repetition. I used dies for the motif I repeated and heat embossed the sentiment with a pearly blue to pick up on the colors used for the dies and background. The dies create a nice rhythm down the card, drawing your eye to the sentiment. I decided to use complementary colors to make the elements pop. Thanks for stopping by.