- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Smells Like Cake”
- Dies – The Cat’s Pajamas “Fancy Flip Cut Ups”
- Patterned paper – Hampton Art Ki Memories “Metro Garden”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill
I had not created a flip card like this before. I used The Cat’s Pajamas dies to make it, which made it a simpler process (they also have a video on their site with a demo on how to make a flip card with this die set). The penguins are on the outside of the card and when you flip that portion, you can see the sentiment (below). I colored the penguins with Copic markers. We gave this to my brother-in-law for his birthday. Thanks for stopping by today.