- Stamp – Inkadinkado “Black Cat”
- Dies – Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations “Tag Collection”
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Frightful Collection: Spooky” (both sides)
- Epoxy Sticker – K&Company – Brenda Walton “Haunted Clearlly Yours”
- Ranger Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Black Soot
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ribbon – May Arts
- Perfect Pearls Mist – Biscotti
Today I present you with a spooky Halloween cat with some sparkles for good measure. I created this for the challenge at Friday Mashup (Friday Mashup 181) which was to create a card with a tag, or one with bling, or one that featured both. Well, this fit the requirements for both. The patterned paper had lots of sparkle (not sure how clear that is to see in the photo) and I created a cat tag, distressing the background with Ranger Distress Inks. I also spritzed the whole card with Perfect Pearls Mist for some additional bling. The whole card is quite spooky in my opinion!
Here’s a closer look:
Thanks for stopping by today.