- Stamp – Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings”
- Patterned Paper – We R Memory Keepers “Winter Frost Collection: Frost”
- Dies – Memory Box “Valerian Flourish” and Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Nine” and “Standard Circles Large”
- Black Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Cardstock – WorldWin and Bazzill
I really like to use the color gray in design. It is a neutral with so many possibilities. This week’s CAS-ual Friday challenge (CFC129) is to use at least two shades of gray in a clean and simple project. I have used several different colors of gray (one silver-y gray!) cardstock and there are grays in the patterned paper also. I gave this card to my husband for our 20th wedding anniversary, which we celebrated yesterday. Thanks for stopping by.