- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Best Fishes” and “Smells Like Cake” (for the birthday sentiment)
- Patterned papers – Scenic Route “Appleton 5th Street” (both sides)
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Embellishments – Stampendous Class A Peel Stickers “Geo Shapes Sparklers-Blue”
- Punch – Creative Memories corner punch
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Yes, another penguin card! I have just a few penguin stamps in my collection! I am taking Operation Penguin just a bit further than Sandy probably would like! But who doesn’t like a good penguin in their life? This is another from The Cat’s Pajamas. I colored the stamped image with Copic Markers and layered it up. I wanted to use this striped paper with all of the bright colors to bring out some of the colors in the image. We were challenged to make a card with stripes in the current Our Daily Bread Challenge for January at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps. Thanks for stopping by.