- Stamps – My Mind’s Eye “Find Your Wings and Fly”
- Sentiment stamp – Impression Obsession “Thinking of You”
- Patterned papers – Fancy Pants “Swagger” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Tape sticker – Fancy Pants “Swagger”
- Diecuts made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Nine”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Kraft paper
Here we have a mustachioed card! The Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge this week was to create masculine cards for our heroes to send home. I really wanted to use the “Swagger” patterned papers for this and decided that they would work well with the 365 Cards Day 188 Super Sketchy Sunday Sketch. I had a good time stretching this sketch to work with the elements I’d chosen. Thanks for stopping by!
July 11th, 2013 at 12:31 pm
Super cute! Love the jaunty mustache. 🙂
July 11th, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Love the card, it’s just so cute (and masculine, of course).
July 11th, 2013 at 1:36 pm
Great card! Love the mustache (my current stamp obsession) and the layout is very nice.
July 15th, 2013 at 3:26 am
great masculine card 🙂
Thanks for joining us over at 365cards 🙂
July 15th, 2013 at 9:58 pm
what a great sentiment and LOVE the stache!!!! sooo glad you played along with 365 Cards!!
July 16th, 2013 at 7:26 am
Love the mustache! Thanks for sharing at 365 SSS this week!