- Digital image – Sweet ‘N Sassy “Blue Morpho Butterfly”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Poppy” by Anna Griffin
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Mother’s Day Message”
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large” and “Eyelet Circles”
- Cardstock – BoBunny
- Ribbon – Creative Impressions swirl organdy
This was a fun challenge for the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown this past week. We had a Tic Tac Toe game and had to choose a “row” of elements to make a card. I chose Embossing, Blue and Ribbon. I colored the image with Copic markers and mounted it on an embossed background. Then I tied it up in a bow. Thanks for stopping by.
Please Leave a Reply