- Stamp – Flourishes “Orchids” set
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Circle Frame and Rosemary” set
- Die cuts made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Little Black Dress”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Pearls – Memory Box
- Ribbon and glossy textured cardstock from my stash
This is a pretty orchid image that I stamped with a Flourishes set I’ve had for some time. I colored it with Twinkling H2Os, so there is some sparkle. I also added some outlining with a Sakura Gelly Roll Sparkle pen to a little more sparkle, albeit subtle. I gave this card to my husband for our 19th anniversary. Thanks for stopping by!
May 11th, 2013 at 5:39 pm
Love the pop of color against the black and white, your coloring is so pretty!