- Stamp – Hero Arts
- Die cut – made from Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Floral Doily Motifs”
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop Edge”
- Sentiment – computer generated
- Patterned paper – SEI “Happy Day: Make a Wish
- Pearls – made with Viva Decor Pearl Pen “cream”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
Here is a bright card for a Monday! The Day 241 Challenge at 365 Cards is Belated Birthday–it’s not too late! I found the sentiment among many belated birthday sentiments online. I jazzed the scalloped edge up a little bit with my pearl pen, which is a quick way to add “pearls” to a card! Thanks for visiting today.
October 30th, 2012 at 4:30 am
What a fun card! Love the colors and the sentiment!! Thanks for playing along with us over at 365 Cards again!!!