- Stamp – Impression Obsession “Rhododendron” cling stamp (G12008)
- Paper – SEI “White Elegance: Diamond” (chalk inks applied)
- Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Inks (Orchid Pastel and Rouge)
- Ribbon – from stash
- Cardstock – WorldWin Colormates
- Stickers – EK Success Sticko “Pink Diamonds”
For this birthday card, I used the current sketch over at Card Patterns: Sketch 168 for this card (flipped on its side) AND I got to use my new rhododendron cling stamp from Impression Obsession. I colored the image with Copic markers and layered it with some dark green to bring out the greens of the leaves for contrast. The SEI patterned paper is white on white paper–the pattern is printed with a kind of “pearl” ink. So when I applied Colorbox Chalk inks to it, the “pearly” part acted as a resist and the uncoated portion picked up the ink color. So you can make the paper any color you want! Thanks for stopping by.