- Stamps – Paperbag Studios “The View” and Hero Arts “Father’s Day Message”
- Die cut – made from Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny “Chocolate Flourish”
- Solid cardstock – WorldWin Treasures “Deep Brown”
- Metal stickers – Mark Richards Enterprises – Nailheads
This background was featured in a tutorial at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps this week. I made the faux leather background with overlapped masking tape rubbed with Distress Ink and heat set with clear matte embossing powder. It has an interesting texture and mine sort of resembles leather. It was fun to try it out and is always gratifying to make my own backgrounds. Thanks for checking-in with me.