- Stamps – Layers of Color “Flutterescent”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Little Black Dress: Modern Vogue and Elegant”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- ColorBox Chalk Inks (around edge of stamped image)
- Gems – Mark Richards Crystal Stickers
- Corner punch – Fiskars
This is a very simple card that features such pretty stamps and paper that I wanted them to steal the show! The sketch at Card Positioning System (#256) is perfect. The little rhinestones add just a little sparkle to liven things up! Thanks for the visit.