- Stamps – Studio G “Snowflakes” and The Cat’s Pajamas “Penguin Christmas” (snow days)
- Patterned papers – BoBunny Back to Backs “Dots” papers
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Cuttlebug embossing folder – “Textile”
- Border punch – EK Success “Open Scallop”
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Classic Scallop Rectangles”
This card was made based on the Card Patterns Sketch #134, the current sketch there. I’m going through a little snow phase this week (more to come), so forgive me! It is a little early, but since many of my cards go to the troops via Operation Write Home, I have to ship them off pretty early. Thanks for the visit.