- Stamp – Memory Box “Dashing Squirrel”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny “Back to Back” Dots and Flourishes
- Corner punch – Fiskar’s “Budding Flower”
- Button – Jesse James Beads “Dress it up”
I used the OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch #84 for this card. I colored the squirrel with Copic markers. The squirrel stamp is made by Memory Box, a fantastic company from Seattle. I love their stamps and their new die cuts. Thanks for visiting!
- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Little Sprinkle,” Judikins “Flourish,” and sentiment stamp from Hero Arts’ “Live Life” set
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey Indie Bloom 6″ X 6″ collection
- Cardstock – Bazzill
We’re back from camping so I can post some of the cards that I made this past week. No Internet connection (or electricity!) there! I think I managed to keep most of the dust off of the cards and the squirrels were fairly scarce, so I don’t think there are an abundance of wildlife prints!
This card was inspired by Sketch #233 at Card Positioning Systems (CPS).