- Squirrel image – Photobucket images
- Patterned paper – Reminisce “Sharing Squirrels”
- Cuttlebug embossing folder – D’vine Swirl
- Die cut border – Memory Box “Loop Border”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I made this card for our son Trenton’s 13th birthday. Since he is a squirrel fan, the hoola-hooping squirrel seemed appropriate, as did the loopy border made with the Memory Box die cut border. We have swirls and squirrels on this card–can’t beat that! Thanks for the visit and have a great day!
Leave a comment | posted in Birthday Card
- Stamp – A Stamp in the Hand “Pear Border”
- Patterned paper – BoBunny Dots
- Green textured cardstock
- Corner punch – Fiskars “Budding Flower”
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Cirles Large”
- Background card – handmade direct-to-paper with ColorBox Chalk inks
- Embossing powders – Stampendous “Ultra Detail Gold” and “Ultra Detail Copper (opaque)” and Personal Stamp Exchange “Desert Tapestry”
I was playing with a technique of mixing embossing powders prior to heat embossing for this card (inspired by the August issue of Vamp Stamp News). I used the current sketch at Card Positioning Systems: CPS Sketch #235. Thanks for stopping by.
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in CPS, General Cards