This card is based on the current sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping, Fall to Layout #136.Very simple but lots of places for your eye to go, making it a nice design.
- Stamp – Kodomo “Congratulations”
- Patterned papers – Best Creations: “Surf’s Up” and “California”
- Die-cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Ink – Brilliance “Pearlescent Sky Blue”
- Flower – used a Prima flower as the base and layered a K&Co. flower on top
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I popped up the sentiment and the flower with pop dots for a little dimension. Thanks for checking-in!
Please Leave a Reply