- Stamps – Hero Arts Cleardesign “Cupcakes” set (both cupcake and sentiment)
- Patterned cardstock – ki memories “Flourish” collection
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “standard circles large”
- Border punch – EK Success “Swiss Cheese”
- Colored pearls – Kaisercraft
- Ribbon – May Arts
- The cupcake image is colored with Sakura Gelly Roll pens with some the flower accented with a Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze pen.
This was a new challenge for me: Mojo Monday. This particular sketch is Mojo Monday Week 188. I chose to do a square card as opposed to a round card. I didn’t have the energy to try to cut a circle large enough for the card with my circle cutter! Thanks for visiting.