- Stamp – Hero Arts “Card Art Flower Tapestry”
- Patterned paper – KaiserCraft “Hunt & Gather”
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Foliage”
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop Edge”
- Rhinestones – KaiserCraft “Lime”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I used Mojo Monday Sketch #230 when I made this card. Unfortunately, I missed the deadline for the challenge, but I’m still posting the card! I accented the stamped image with Ranger Distress Inks. This is a square card, which is always a fun orientation for me. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Scattered Leaves” clear set
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics, Bazzill Dots and Worldwin
- ColorBox Chalk Ink: Charcoal
I made a simple, color-blocked card with this fun sketch from Mojo Monday this week: Mojo Monday Sketch #225. The images in the Hero Arts set lended themselves well to the design and once I stamped each piece, I simply edged them with ColorBox Chalk charcoal ink. I popped each piece up with double-sided tape and Voila! Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Live Life” clear set
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Enchanted” collection
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Worldwin
- Crystal stickers – Mark Richards Enterprises
I used the current sketch, #222, at Mojo Monday as my inspiration for this card. I combined teal and purple for an interesting color pallette. I’ve used three different patterned papers, all from the BoBunny “Enchanted” collection. These are all black and white, so the teal and purple brighten the card up considerably. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Tree and Season’s Greetings from Inkadinkado Holiday Clear Set: “Silhouettes”
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Corner punch – EK Success “Photo Corner Curved”
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder – “Victoria”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Eskimo Kisses” collection
- Cardstock – BoBunny dots and Bazzill Basics
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Pleated satin ribbon – May Arts
This Christmas card was made using the current Mojo Monday sketch: #204. These papers and ribbon all go together nicely (despite the way the scan turned out!). This is a fun sketch. Thanks for visiting.
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey: “Basics Lineup,” “Pyrus: Pirum,” “Pyrus: Chinese White”
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Netstabilities “Lacey Circles” and “Standard Circles Large”
- Stamps – Taylored Art Work – “Butterfly,” Hero Arts ‘”Flourish Wave,” Northwoods: “Capital For You”
This card was designed using the current Mojo Monday Sketch #202. The papers are all Basic Grey. Thanks for stopping by.
- Patterned papers – Pink Paislee “Butterfly Garden” collection
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large” and Memory Box “Valerian Flourish”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Flower – KaiserCraft
- Flower center – made with Bottle Cap, Inc. image with Epoxy Dot overlay
I created this card using the Mojo Monday Sketch #199. Paper edges and the flower were inked with ColorBox Chalk Ink for some added color. The flourish die is very intricate–something pretty new from Memory Box. The papers and image are new materials I put together for Stampin’ Cat Studio for today’s What’s New, Pussycat? open house. I hope you enjoyed your visit.
- Stamp – Magenta “Calligraphy Bird”
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder – “Kassie’s Brocade”
- Die cut – from Spellbinders Nestabilities Foliage set
- Button – Basic Grey
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
- Pearls – Queen & Co.
This card was based on the current sketch (#197) at Mojo Monday. The sketch was made for either a square or a round card, but it is hard for me to resist a square card! Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – from Basic Grey “Dragonfly” set – The bee is colored with Copic Markers.
- Sentiment stamp – Inkadinkado “Greetings”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Wisteria” collection
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Carstock – Bazzill
I based this card on the latest card sketch at Mojo Monday: #196. I’m not sure that these were the perfect papers to choose for this sketch, but I do like the little pieces all put together! And you’ve got to love the bug!
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey Kioshi collection – “yuniko” and “sayuri”
- Stamp – Outlines “Daisy Square”
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Butterfly dimensional sticker – Botanical Purple collection – K&Company
- Crystal Stickers – Mark Richards
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This card was made with sketch #193 at Mojo Monday.
- Stamps – Hero Arts Cleardesign “Cupcakes” set (both cupcake and sentiment)
- Patterned cardstock – ki memories “Flourish” collection
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “standard circles large”
- Border punch – EK Success “Swiss Cheese”
- Colored pearls – Kaisercraft
- Ribbon – May Arts
- The cupcake image is colored with Sakura Gelly Roll pens with some the flower accented with a Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze pen.
This was a new challenge for me: Mojo Monday. This particular sketch is Mojo Monday Week 188. I chose to do a square card as opposed to a round card. I didn’t have the energy to try to cut a circle large enough for the card with my circle cutter! Thanks for visiting.