- Stamps –
- Art Impressions “Meow-lloween” set
- Lawn Fawn “Spooktacular” (sentiment)
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Boo to You”
- Die – Elizabeth Craft Designs “Beaded Circle Frames”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Neenah Solar White
- Copic markers
I enjoyed using this Halloween inspired embossing folder that I’ve had in my stash for some time! To emphasize the details, I applied black ink over each circle with a sponge dauber. I stamped and colored the cat and bat, then added them to the black “frame” I’d created using leftovers from cutting the Beaded Circle Frames die-cuts for another project. I added the sentiment and tied the card up in a ribbon to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by.