- Stamps – Lawn Fawn “Snow Day” and “Toboggan Together”
- Dies – Lawn Fawn “Snow Day,” Toboggan Together,” and “Stitched Hillside Borders”
- Embossing powder – Stampendous “White Pearl”
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
- Copic markers
- Ranger Distress Ink – Broken China
- Patterned paper – American Crafts – Heidi Swapp “Noel”
- Zig Wink of Stella pen – clear
I had a good time creating this scene depicting bunnies having a snowball fight. I’m convinced that this happens in real life! I used Broken China Distress Ink to color the sky with snowflakes heat embossed with pearl embossing powder. The trees were die cut from patterned paper and tucked behind the die cut snowy hills. The bunnies and snowballs were colored with Copics and the snow was accented with the sparkly Wink of Stella pen. Very simple with a healthy helping of cuteness. Thanks for visiting.
LAWN FAWNATICS CHALLENGE 12 – CREATE A SCENE!
September 17th, 2017 at 8:35 pm
Supe cute card!
September 18th, 2017 at 6:32 am
Those bunnies are just super cute!
September 18th, 2017 at 4:33 pm
Love this adorable Snow Day scene! Those cute bunnies look like they are having great fun! I’m so happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!
September 19th, 2017 at 11:47 am