- Sentiment stamp – Altenew “Vintage Roses” set
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities – “Labels Seventeen”
- Die cuts – Tim Holtz Ideaology “Snippets” and “Paper Dolls”
- Magicals – Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Cattail Copper Brown, Ponderosa Pines Olive, and Red Hot Poker Orange
- Distress Oxide inks – Spiced Marmalade, Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick
- Distress Ink – Mowed Lawn
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I used two different backgrounds to create layers on this year’s anniversary card I made for my husband. One background was the Distress Oxide layer that provides some subtle color. The brightly colored, sparkly background which I created using Lindy’s Magicals powder was then die cut for the backdrop for the married couple. I combined the Tim Holtz die cuts and stamped a sentiment for a focal point, making this a perfect card for the Happy Little Stampers monthly challenge to create with dies. Thanks for visiting.