- Dies –
- Spellbinders Nestabilities – Resplendent Rectangles
- Elizabeth Craft Designs – Season’s Greetings
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations – Holiday Greens
- Patterned paper – KaiserCraft – Christmas Carol 6-1/2″ paper pad
- Metallic paper (red) – Paper Accents
- Gelli Plate print
It was kind of difficult to capture this ornament accurately with all of the reflection on the red metallic die-cut. This die-cut really shines and sparkles! The background is a gelli plate print I made previously, mainly with red paint and stencils. I accented the frame with holly from the Sizzix die set. The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Make it Sparkle, but I hope a little shine will also fit the bill! Thanks for visiting and Happy Holidays!
December 26th, 2016 at 6:58 pm
Awesome ornament, love your gelli print and cutting the die with sparkly paper really adds to the elegance of it.
December 26th, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Beautiful, love the background!
December 27th, 2016 at 12:04 pm
such a pretty card, luv the die cut and the gorgeous red color! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*