- Stamp – Simon Says Stamp “Square Sayings”
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty Two”
- Origami paper – Yasutomo Metallic Colors
- Gears – Tim Holtz Ideaology “Mini Gears”
- Patterned paper – KI Memories/Hampton Art “Metro Garden” 6X6″ paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I wanted to create another iris fold card. For this one I cut a “window” from one of my dies. I used a square Iris Fold pattern from Judy Headrick at Cards and Crafts to fill in the frame with multiple metallic colors. I made this card for an older gentleman and added the gears for a masculine touch. Thanks for visiting today.
July 16th, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Beautiful card Yvonne! Love the gears you added.
July 17th, 2016 at 7:01 am
very cool, looks great with the foil papers