- Stamps – Hero Arts CL158 – “Cleardesign Cupcakes,” (both the cupcake and sentiment)
- Hero Arts CG648 – “Dotted Grid”
- Embossing Powder – Silver Pearl and Detail Black
- Cardstock – Neenah and Bazzill
- Copic markers to color cupcake
- Circle punch
I created this card for the Hero Arts Flickr Group‘s Scramble #119. We have 90 minutes to create a card for a suggested theme. The theme this time was black, white, grey and a pop of color. I embossed the background stamp with detail black embossing powder. I then stamped and colored the cupcake with Copics and cut it out. I decided to use grey cardstock for the card base and popped a little bit of color in the corners to bring out the pale red of the heart. I heat embossed the sentiment on a circle of dark grey cardstock and popped up the cupcake on top of it. Thanks for stopping by!