Welcome to my stop on The Cat’s Pajamas Spring Blog Hop 2015! We are celebrating the wonderful new Spring release of new stamps, dies and templates! If you are hopping along, you should have just come from Wendy M.’s blog, Wake Up with Wendy. The top of the hop is at Lisa’s blog, My Little Creative Escape. Today I’ve got some major muscle groups working!
- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “You Got This” set
- Patterned papers – Crate Paper “Flea Market” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Die cuts:
- The Cat’s Pajamas “Wavy Stitched Border”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Cardstock – BoBunny Island Mist Double Dot and Paper Accents
Our bunny friend is proving himself, even by lifting the added weight of that little bird! I took some liberties with Sketch 286 so I could incorporate the die cut across the top made with the Wavy Stitched Border die. I colored the bunny with Copic markers and trimmed him out and popped him up for a little dimension. Or is he a she??
I’m looking forward to playing more with the products in the new release. Some of my all-time favorite critters are featured, so I can’t go wrong! Thanks for stopping by today.
Your next stop is Jessie’s blog at Can You Say Addicted to Stamps?