- Stamp – Penny Black “Pansy Bunny”
- Patterned paper – KaiserCraft “Kaleidoscope” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Border punch – Fiskars “Upper Crest”
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
- Ranger Distress Inks: Dried Marigold, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Pumice Stone, Seedless Preserves, Spun Sugar, Mustard Seed, Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen
Today I’m sharing a card that I colored this week for The Daily Marker 30-day Color Challenge. I used Ranger Distress inks and a water brush to add color to this stamped image. I’ve been having a good time coloring each day and sometimes even creating a card with what I’ve colored! Thanks for stopping by today.