- Stamp – Chocolate Baroque “Rose Square”
- Die – Penny Black “Love and Joy”
- Embossing folder – Elizabeth Craft “Damask”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny “Boysenberry Dot”
- Cardstock – WorldWin – Light Groovy Grape
- Copic markers – V12, V15, V17, Y15, G40, G43, C0 and C3
Happy World Cardmaking Day! We are having an Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Blog Hop in honor of this day. Lots of cardmakers are participating, so make sure you check out all of the talent. If you’d like to know more about the current needs of OWH, check out Operation Tape Gun.
Welcome to my stop. My card is very simple and features a little bit of dimension and some texture. The stamp came as a bonus on the cover of Craft Stamper magazine! Each issue comes with an acrylic stamp. I colored the “Rose Square” stamped image with Copic markers. The small purple piece is popped up with dimensional adhesive and the sentiment die cut floats above the background. I am helping others make this same card at Runaway Art and Craft Studio this weekend during a Make & Take on Saturday.
To return to the Hop, go to the top of Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps home page and you’ll find it at the top of the page through this weekend.
Thanks for visiting!