- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Hearts and Flowers” and “Commemorating You” sets
- Corner punch – Fiskars “Romantique” 3-way punch
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop Edge”
- Patterned papers – Doodlebug Designs and BoBunny
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Stickers – Stampendous “Class A’Peel – Geo Shapes Sparklers Blue”
- Trim – from stash
Whew! It has been a long while since I’ve posted. This card features a fairy standing atop a sunflower. This is the time of year for sunflowers and I should probably head out to the garden to see if I can catch a fairy standing on any of our sunflowers. I created this card for the TCP Tuesday Inspiration Challenge. The inspiration for this challenge consists of photos of sunflowers and one with sunflowers and globe thistles for a rich blue. I colored my stamped image from The Cat’s Pajamas with watercolor pencils and filled in with a water brush to soup up the color into watercolor. I added some salt to the background to give it a little more visual interest. This will be a nice card for an overseas hero to send home to a birthday girl, so it will be included in my Operation Write Home box. Thanks for visiting today.