- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Away We Go” set
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Nested Oval Medallion Labels”
- Patterened paper – Echo Park Paper “Everyday Eclectic: Hexagons”
- Enamel dots – Doodlebug Designs “Limeade”
- Pearls – Hero Arts “Foliage”
This card is for The Cat’s Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #272. This week’s theme is to use Mint Green, Navy Blue and Lemon Yellow in a card. I colored the bunny image with Copic markers and fussy cut it so it could stand out on the navy die cut. I accented the elements with minty enamel dots and pearls. I used Sketch # 148 at Freshly Made Sketches for design inspiration for this card. I liked this sketch because it gave me a nice, large area for the main image. Thanks for stopping by.