- Patterned paper – Heidi Swapp “Favorite Things” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Emobssing folder – Cuttlebug – Anna Griffin “Pirouette”
- Die – Lil’ Inker Designs “Hello Word”
- Felt Flower – Hero Arts “Buttons Galore”
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Paper String – Tim Holtz Idea-ology
For this card, I used Freshly Made Sketches #147 as a guide. I thought the sequins helped tie the pattern in the floral paper to the background by repeating the round motif and colors a little bit. I dug deeply in my stash for the felt button. I think I’ve had those for years and still have a few more. Such treasure! Thanks for stopping by today.