- Stamps – Simon Says Stamp “Sending Happy Thoughts” set
- Stencil – Stampers Anonymout / Tim Holtz “Hearts”
- Washi tape – Kelly Purkey
- Bling – Memory Box (red) and Mark Richards (silver)
- Cardstock – Neenah Classic Crest – Solar White
I made this card for Becca’s Teen Time challenge at the OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party this weekend. Her challenge was to create a card that would appeal to a teen. One of the things she suggested was a “messy” card, so I ran with that! First I applied Distress Ink with a sponge applicator through a stencil. Then I splattered some of the ink with a water brush and stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and black embossing powder. I stamped a heart from the stamp set over one of the stenciled hearts. Finally, I embellished the card with washi tape and gems. Thanks for stopping by.