- Stamp – from Penny Black “Loads of Love” set
- Patterned papers – from My Mind’s Eye “Hootenanny” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Cardstock – BoBunny Back to Backs (Brilliant Blue Dot)
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen – ClearStar
- (Inside) Action Wobble Spring
This is a fun card for my niece’s birthday. Although it is difficult to see (I refrained from including a little video showing the boing action of the spring-y sentiment inside!), the sentiment on the interior of the card wobbles on a little spring. Since I’ve just taken a quick Online Card Classes Insider class, I’m trying to pay more attention to the innards of my cards. I’ve had these little springs, so I wanted to use one for this. Below is a photo of the inside sentiment. I used Sketch 105 at Freshly Made Sketches for my design inspiration, and added a little sparkle with the Gelly Roll pen on the main image and the dotted line border around it. Thanks for visiting today!