- Digital image – Fred She Said
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large” and “Eyelet Circles”
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop Edge”
- Pearls – Doodlebug Designs “Halloween Assortment”
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Designs “Rainbow Sherbet”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
I made this card for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge: Stripes. That was for midweek – LAST week, so I’m pretty behind. I colored this cupcake along with Sandy Allnock, Executive Director of Operation Write Home, during an online Copic Marker tutorial she did a couple of weeks ago. I could use some more practice! Well, thank you for visiting!
June 9th, 2013 at 9:07 am
You did a great job on that coloring! Very nice!
June 22nd, 2013 at 9:03 pm
Oh very cute!!!!
July 2nd, 2022 at 1:27 am
Appreeciate you blogging this