- Patterned Paper – Authentique “Diffused”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Border Punch – EK Success
- Stamp – Kodomo, Inc. – “Best Wishes”
- Musical Note Brads – Accent Depot
- Die cuts – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Deckled Rectangles Large” and “Standard Circles Large”
I used the Card Patterns Sketch #135 to make this card. It is a birthday card for Trenton’s music teacher, Mr. Friesen. It was fun to use the musical note brads on this one. Thanks for the visit!
October 8th, 2011 at 5:41 am
Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.