- Flowers – Hero Arts “Hero Hues Floral Print Flowers”
- Die cut – Nestabilities Shapeabilities, “Foliage”
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Moments Background” stamped on the leaves; Rubber Soul “Thanks”
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Lauderdale” paper pad
- Eyelet – We R Memory Keepers ‘Fashion Front”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug “Swiss Dots”
This card was designed for the “We R Keeping an Eye on You!” challenge at Operation Write Home. This month is the Birthday Celebration at Operation Write Home, celebrating the anniversary of when OWH became a 501(c)(3). OWH is doing a different challenge every day of the month of September. This particular challenge was to make a card using eyelets. I must admit, I haven’t used eyelets in quite a while, so this was a good challenge for me. Thanks for your visit!
September 6th, 2011 at 7:46 am
I enjoyed all your cards Yvonne. You always have such a nice variety. I saved your cat card in my inspiration folder. I have some cute Prickley Pear stamps I have never used.
September 6th, 2011 at 1:00 pm
Very pretty card! I love how you stamped the text for the leaves and echoed it on the small flower… it’s a wonderful detail.
September 12th, 2011 at 7:00 am
so pretty, I just love the flower and leaves out of text paper!