- Flowers – Hero Arts “Hero Hues Floral Print Flowers”
- Die cut – Nestabilities Shapeabilities, “Foliage”
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Moments Background” stamped on the leaves; Rubber Soul “Thanks”
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Lauderdale” paper pad
- Eyelet – We R Memory Keepers ‘Fashion Front”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug “Swiss Dots”
This card was designed for the “We R Keeping an Eye on You!” challenge at Operation Write Home. This month is the Birthday Celebration at Operation Write Home, celebrating the anniversary of when OWH became a 501(c)(3). OWH is doing a different challenge every day of the month of September. This particular challenge was to make a card using eyelets. I must admit, I haven’t used eyelets in quite a while, so this was a good challenge for me. Thanks for your visit!