I created this by using what I have–and what I’ve already cut and stamped out! Between classes I’ve taught and past projects, I’ve got a lot of bits and pieces to work with. Sometimes it is fun to see what I can come up with by just using those miscellaneous elements. I will list all of the products I used below.
I was really anxious to do some cross stitching on one of the new Lawn Fawn Embroidery Hoop dies. I have deadline I should be designing for, but I couldn’t stand it any longer! I decided to use three shades of pink to stitch the heart for an Ombre effect. The stitching went quite quickly and I chose not to put it into the hoop part of the die set. I decided to use it for a backdrop on a Pop-up Platform with an Easter scene. These critters are so cute and I had a lot of them from the classes I taught recently. I colored them with Copic markers.
This dimensional scene folds flat for mailing, which is really amazing! Lawn Fawn dies are designed so well. It is almost more of a gift than a card–a great surprise for any recipient.
- Lawn Fawn Eggstraordinary Easter stamps and dies
- Lawn Fawn Eggstraordinary Easter Add-on stamps and dies
- Lawn Fawn Embroidery Hoop dies
- Lawn Fawn Rub-a-dub-dub Flip-flop stamps and dies
- Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-up dies
- Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-up Add-on dies
- Lawn Fawn Flower Market and Perfectly Plaid papers
- Doodlebug Designs polka dot paper
- DMC Embroidery Floss:
Thanks for stopping by.