Yesterday was National Coffee Day, but I wasn’t quick enough to post the card I made to celebrate coffee. It was fun to make a little scene with multiple stamp sets, and of course, to include lots of critters. I pulled mice from three different sets (and there are more!).
Here’s what I used:
– Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Dandy Day, Thanks A Latte, Crazy Antics and Really High Five
– Lawn Fawn die sets: Outside In Stitched Mug, Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Simple Wavy Banners, Dandy Day, Crazy Antics and Really High Five
– Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection stamp set – Fragments
– Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Scattered Straw and Tattered Rose
– Copic Markers
– Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper
I colored each mouse with Copic markers and used Distress Inks to color the mug and sentiment background. I lightly inked the Tim Holtz stamp and spritzed it with water to stamp a light pattern onto the mug (see below).
I had lots of fun with this and I appreciate your stopping by to take a look.
Please Leave a Reply