- Stamps –
- Art Impressions “Nuts About You”
- Lawn Fawn “How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-on”
- Dies –
- Lawn Fawn “Outside in Stitched Heart Stackables” and “How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-on”
- Avery Elle “Pierced Mat Die”
- Mama Elephant “Heart Border”
- Patterned paper – Pink & Main “My Heart” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This was a fun Valentine to make, combining supplies from a several different companies. The squirrel is surrounded by candy conversation hearts, although his acorn seems to be his favored treat! I colored the squirrel with Copic markers to start things off. Then I die-cut the hearts, coloring and stamping the conversation hearts. I die cut the base shapes and arranged all of the pieces to make this Valentine for my son. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Art Impressions Challenge #225 – Sweet Treats
Unicorn Challenge #29 – Love/Valentines
Die Cuttin’ Diva’s Challenge #356 – Valentine’s Day
February 14th, 2018 at 4:32 am
Hi this is a stunning card, Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 29 “Love/Valentine’s.” Hugs Jackie (DT)
February 18th, 2018 at 4:31 am
This card is adorable!! Love that sweet little squirrel and all the candy hearts!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
February 19th, 2018 at 12:23 pm
How fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon 🙂
michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments