- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas K-3795 CL “Peace, Joy and Penguins”
- Die – The Cat’s Pajamas “Holiday Toppers 041”
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Stickers – Silver metal 3mm Mark Richards Enterprises
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling and Paper Accents Mirror Silver
Most of my holiday cards feature penguins–that’s just the way I am. And my very favorite penguins are from The Cat’s Pajamas. They are the cutest and they seem to have a little attitude that sets them apart! For this card I stamped the penguins and colored them with Copics. Then I used the Holiday Toppers snowflake die to set a cool mood and added the sentiment below the stack o’ penguins. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge – TCP Tuesday Challenge #340 – Sparkle. I started out with sparkly cardstock and then added the silver mirror snowflakes and silver metal stickers for some shine.