- Stamp – Hero Arts K4897 “CardArt Flower Tapestry”
- Patterned papers – Creative Imaginations “Bojo” and My Mind’s Eye “Indie Chic” (6″ X 6″ pads)
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
- Zig Clean Color watercolor markers
- Watercolor paper – Strathmore 140# cold press
I created this card in less than 90 minutes for a challenge at the Hero Arts Flickr Group. I’m mentioning this mainly because the time period is quite a big challenge for me, since I am pretty methodical when I’m designing a card. Periodically we (in this Flickr group) have a timed card making challenge called a Scramble (we have to make the card and post it to the group within that time frame) and this morning we had one with a theme of Summer Fun. Since gardening goes hand-in-hand with summer here in the Pacific Northwest, I selected this older wood-mount stamp from my Hero Arts stash. This card is also fitting for the Simon Says Stamp Blog Monday Challenge: Summer Garden. Thanks for stopping by.