- Die – Memory Box “Oak Leaf”
- Stamps –
- Impression Obsession: “Small Oak” and Seth Apter “Faded Fragments”
- JudiKins “Calligraphic Flourish”
- Inks – Ranger: Adirondack Lights “Cloudy Blue” and Black Archival
- Gold Vellum
- Gold metallic thread
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: Peacock Blue, Iris Blue, Shiraz, Red Oxide, Tangerine, Madder Brown
- Golden Gesso
- Dina Wakley Gel medium
- Old Book Paper
I created these Artist’s Trading Cards to share at my monthly Craft Stamper group this past week. The inspiration came from the December 2015 issue of Craft Stamper magazine, pages 10-12, which featured techniques by Designer Kim Dellow. I worked in layers, with old book pages adhered with gel medium and covered with a thin layer of gesso. I added stamped images and areas of watercolor with Inktense pencil and waterbrush, creating a masterboard and then cut the “board” into 2-1/2″ X 3-1/2″ backgrounds. I then attached my gold vellum oak leaves with two french knots tied from gold metallic thread. Finally, I edged the card with a gold Krylon pen to pick up the gold metallic for a finishing touch.
I am entering this ATC in the November Take It Make It Challenge at the Craft Stamper Magazine Blog. Thanks for visiting today.