- Stamp – Indigo Blu “Ink Splat Butterfly”
- Die – Poppystamps “Lovely Tendril”
- IndigoBlu Mega Flake gilding flakes “Morris Dance” and FlitterGlu
- Patterned paper – SEI “Mirelle: Goblet”
- Metallic cardstock – DCWV Metallic Gold
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This was my first card made with the IndigoBlu gilding flakes. The May Mixed Media Card Challenge is to create a card with wings and an optional element of foil. The Friday Mashup Challenge #210 going on this week is to create a project with butterflies. This mix of gilding flakes is so pretty with multiple metallic colors mixed in with gold and copper. I stamped the image with FlitterGlu, which is super sticky and then burnished on the gilding flakes. It is sort of magical when you get through. I added the small die cut with another metallic texture for a little more visual interest. Here is a closer look:
Thanks for stopping by today.