- Stamp – Simon Says Stamp “Square Sayings”
- Die – Simon Says Stamp “Tri Square”
- Stencil – Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection “Dot Fade”
- Modeling paste – Viva Decor Modellier-Creme – Light Green
- Patterned paper – from KaiserCraft “Kaleidoscope” 6 – 1/2″ Paper Pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Epoxy dots – Doodlebug Design “Limeade Assortment”
I’ve made another card featuring dots for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group. It is the last day for the spots and dots challenge there. For this card, I applied modeling paste through the stencil for a nice group of raised dots for a background. I used patterned paper with larger dots and then added some epoxy dots for a tri-fecta! This will be a nice Operation Write Home card for a hero to send home to a loved one. Thanks for visiting.