- Stamp – Inky Antics “Italic Thank You”
- Die cut flower – made with Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Floral Doily Motifs”
- Embossing folder – Sizzix/Hero Arts “Chevrons & Flourishes set”
- Brad (flower center) – from My Mind’s Eye: Lush “Turquoise Decorative Brads” set
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Corner punch – Fiskars 4 in 1 “Spiral” embossing corner punch
I used Sketch #144 at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps for this thank you card. The color scheme is in response to 365 Cards Day 247 Color Challenge. This color scheme was a little bit of a stretch for me, but that’s why they call it a challenge! I repeated the swirl motif in the texture of the embossing folder and the BoBunny cardstock. The decorative corners also repeats a similar shape. Thanks for visiting today.