- Digital image – Bugaboo Digi Stamps
- Rubber stamp – Stampendous “Tiny Acorns”
- Die cuts – made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Paper punch – Punch Bunch Oak Leaf
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Apple Cider”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I needed to make a fun card for my son’s birthday this year, which is on Tuesday. He likes squirrels, so this image seemed to be a good fit! I used Sketch #14 to celebrate Freshly Made Sketches’ first anniversary and challenge to use any sketch from the past year. I colored the squirrel with Copic markers and the acorns with Sakura gel sparkle pens. Happy Anniversary, Freshly Made Sketches and Happy Birthday, Trenton! Thanks for visiting.