- Stamp – Penny Black “Sweet Wishes”
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Designs “Colorwheel”
- Die cut made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Banner made from Heidi Swapp “Color Magic: Banner Delights” and Colorbox Chalk inks
- Twine – Doodlebug Designs “Doodle Twine: Tangerine”
This sketch was one of many featured in the My Country/Mit Land Blog Hop at OWH Stars and Stamps. This particular design was beautifully illustrated at Dixie’s Blog, “What’s Next?” You can find the sketch there, too. I tried something new with the banner on this one. I used the new (to me, anyway) product from Heidi Swapp that is pre-cut and is all white (with a texture applied). I added color with Colorbox Chalk inks. It is pretty nice to be able to customize these depending on you color scheme. Thanks for visiting today!
July 7th, 2012 at 5:59 pm
That is so much fun! And I also love polka dots!