- Stamp – from B Line Designs “Pressed Leaf Duo” set
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Corner punch – Martha Stewart “Iron Gate”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Basics: Census,” Imaginisce “Exotic East” and K&Company “Classic K Bailey Brown & Blue Tapestry Flat Paper”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Twine and ColorBox Chalk Ink for finishing touches
The latest theme challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps is a Fall/Autumn Challenge. I have so many leaf stamps, and that was the motif I immediately thought of when I saw this challenge! Thanks for stopping by.
July 2nd, 2011 at 2:02 pm
Lovely card, Yvonne! I love the simplicity of the leaf stamped on the lacy circle die cut. Wonderful background.
July 2nd, 2011 at 7:56 pm
Yvonne your card is fabulous! thanks for laying in our challenge at Operation Write Home~
July 2nd, 2011 at 7:57 pm
oop, playing in our challenge! 🙂
July 5th, 2011 at 8:22 am
Cool image and so love those corners!